Here’s an article with download links to some virtual build of the 11/19 ChromeOS source.

So far I can’t say it’s all that exciting in application, but they are a year away from release and the potential here is exciting.

http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/11/19/guide-install-google-chrome-os/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Techcrunch+%28TechCrunch%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

You login with your gmail account, which made me a little nervous so I used my throw away account.  One note is that the security setting checks for revoked certificates, you might want to turn that off for testing.

Enjoy,

Mike

sm_logo_50x50.jpg

Michael Vining, SB IT Support