Not sure of a speed/accuracy stat, but I've used these sites with middle school and ELL students:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/typing/

A  little childish, but very flexible.  Flash based, and some of our older computers didn't like it very much.
http://www.powertyping.com/qwerty/lessonsq.html

A basic, comprehensive touch typing program.  Not very exciting or interactive, but it lets you easily save scores/progress and also allows the user to skip around to different lessons and skills.
http://sense-lang.org/typing/tutor/English.html

An OK site, but directions are less clear.  Graphics are good.

Drew