Answers the question why they don't give you full cartridges with the new printer.  At $265 a cartridge, you could buy a new printer whenever the toner ran out and end up ahead.  A full set of replacement toner is $929.

Steve Barner
South Burlington High School

From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jeff Wallis
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2009 9:15 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: printer suggestions

We have several of the HP cp3525n and are very happy with them.  They are heavy duty and the print quality is good.  We purchase them from Angelo at GovConnection.

http://www.govconnection.com/IPA/Shop/Product/Detail.htm?sku=8955274

Jeff

>>> Raymond Ballou <[log in to unmask]> 11/19/2009 1:42 PM >>>
Dear List:

Looking for a suggestion about a network color last printer.

small workgroup sized

NEED basic driver (windows) no 1/2hr installs (some of the HPs can be if =
if it=20
insists on loading THEIR photo editor, etc)
WANT a model that is new but proven or has long availability (so that I c=
an=20
order similar units a year from now)

if you have one that you love or hate, I would appreciate knowing.

R.

believed to be clean.