Hi list,

My old school district (Montgomery County , MD) has come up with "7 Keys
to College Readiness."

http://montgomeryschoolsmd.org/info/keys/

I was wondering if any schools in VT are doing anything similar and what
kind of data you're collecting and how?

SAT, AP, Algebra 1,  etc.... also what ideas do you have about building
in a measurable component that addresses 21st Century Skills?

Luis

Luis Bango

Woodstock Union High School & Middle School

Woodstock, Vermont

(802)457-1317 x198

www.wuhsms.org <blocked::http://www.wuhsms.org/>

[log in to unmask] <blocked::mailto:[log in to unmask]>