Hi list,

My old school district (Montgomery County , MD) has come up with “7 Keys to College Readiness.”

http://montgomeryschoolsmd.org/info/keys/

I was wondering if any schools in VT are doing anything similar and what kind of data you’re collecting and how?

SAT, AP, Algebra 1,  etc…. also what ideas do you have about building in a measurable component that addresses 21st Century Skills?

Luis

Luis Bango

Woodstock Union High School & Middle School

Woodstock, Vermont

(802)457-1317 x198

www.wuhsms.org