The second zero would be part of that annoying 10%.

Steve Barner
South Burlington High School

________________________________

From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bryan Thompson
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2009 1:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: how fast should highschoolers type

I don't know about the rest of you, but in 7th grade, I was typing at
almost 300 wpm with 90% accuracy.

Bryan

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator
Winooski School District
Winooski, VT 05404
802-655-2555

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 1:18 PM, Richard Ricciardi