Winooski School District
Winooski, VT 05404
802-655-2555

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 6:05 PM, Stephen Barner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
The second zero would be part of that annoying 10%.

Steve Barner
South Burlington High School

From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bryan Thompson
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2009 1:56 PMSubject: Re: how fast should highschoolers type

I don't know about the rest of you, but in 7th grade, I was typing at almost 300 wpm with 90% accuracy.

Bryan

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator
Winooski School District
Winooski, VT 05404
802-655-2555

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 1:18 PM, Richard Ricciardi <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We're a K-8 school. Our third graders are required to type 5 wpm with 95%
accuracy by the end of the school year. We add 5 wpm every grade after
that. Most of our 8th grade students type 50 - 60 wpm when they leave us. If
you start them early...

believed to be clean.