We use an open source product called mailarchiva
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/openmailarchiva/). Been working well.

From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Patricia Aigner
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 9:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: archiving solution for mail

Hi,

We keep encountering problems with our email archive solution called
DataCove.

Does anyone have recommendations.  We have 700 email users.

Patricia W. Aigner, M.Ed.

Director of Instructional Technology

Rutland City Public Schools

6 Church Street