At Winooski, we had all of the vendors come to our school and give us a demonstration. After months of going through the pros and cons of Web2School VS Powerschool, we chose Web2School. Our deciding factor was the promise from Web2School to help convert all of our FileMaker databases (schedule and nurses) and also convert Mac School free of charge. Powerschool said they would do it and then came up with some hidden conversion costs and they said in the end the FileMaker databases might not be able to be converted. We also heard from other Powerschool customers that technical support was not very good with Powerschool. Ken Roberts, the sales person at Pearson agreed that customer support was poor for a while about a year ago because of new hires but the problem had been fixed. I can't say whether the technical support good or bad though.

Give me a call any time if you have questions about Web2School which we have been using since July.

Bryan

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator
Winooski School District