Hello,

I am wondering what people are using for WIFI access points to allow at least 16 to 20 computers to connect in a single classroom. We have run into an issue in one of our classrooms where we are using 16 Acer Netbooks. We are only able to run around 8 of them before our Dlink DI625 gets overloaded. Any ideas would be most appreciated.

Paul L. Monette
Newport City Elementary School
166 Sias Avenue
Newport, VT 05855
Tel: 802-334-2455 x 380
Fax: 802-334-0161

Privacy and Confidentiality Notice: This message is for the designated
recipient only and may contain privileged, confidential or otherwise private
information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original. Any unauthorized review, forwarding,
copying, use, disclosure or distribution without the prior consent of the
sender is strictly prohibited.