Zoho or zimbra are the two I know of.   Zoho is almost a direct clone of Google, but more targeted at businesses.   Zimbra is primarily an email, calendar system, similar to exchange, but does include some ok document creation, but nothing as sophisticated as google.  Zimbra has a free community version and paid supported version, both can be installed locally on your own servers. A few years ago Yahoo bought Zimbra and I think the idea was to make it their competitor to google apps.

I set Zimbra up at RCSU, and ran quite successfully for a few years.   I do believe the new Director will be moving to Google Apps in the near future for ease of use, cost and features reasons.

Bjorn Behrendt
IT Coordinator
Mount St. Joseph
(802) 775-0151