Winooski School District
Winooski, VT 05404
802-655-2555

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 4:00 PM, Jesse Safran <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Bryan,

I have used Avira in the past and have been satisfied with it.

However, I do not think that they are free unless it is for personal use.

-Jesse

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bryan Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2009 3:49:52 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Free Antivirus ...

All,

I'm going to be configuring thirty Acer Aspire One netbooks for teachers to keep after taking an in-house technology class. Before installing the free version of AVG, I'm wondering what other free antivirus programs you are installing out there other than AVG.

Thanks,
Bryan

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator