The dates for the Northern and Southern E-rate workshops have been finalized
and we would love to have all who have interest and are available attend.
Please let me know if you think you can make it as I will need a final head
count.

Each workshop will be held from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Lunch will be served.

South Location:
Tuesday, December 8th. We will be using Fletcher House, one of the houses
owned by NewsBank Inc. Address is:  472 Main St
Chester, VT 05143. Main street is RT 11 in Chester. It is not far from the
Chester-Andover Elementary School - the third house on the right after
Church Street going west on Rt 11.

North Workshop:
Thursday, December 3rd. The meeting will be held at The Lamoille Area
Professional Development Academy (LAPDA) offices on 250 Main Street,
Suite 202, Montpelier, VT 05602.

Each workshop will be held from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Lunch will be served.

What to bring:
All you will need is your E-rate thinking cap and any requirements you may
have for voice/data cellular services in your school or SU. If you have a
cellular bill handy it wouldn't hurt to bring it along. Jeff Everett, an E-rate
expert who has been involved with E-rate since the program began, will guide
us through the planning and application process for statewide services. The
focus will be on cellular but we will also talk about and may apply for other
services. The workshop will be educational and results oriented.

We look forward to seeing you!

Chris Hastings
603-488-0203