The attached piece is a scanned OCR version of Bazin's contribution to
Vol 5 No.6, Nov 1973 SftP magazine, then the bimonthly publication of SESPA.
One comes through is the deep, sincere and self-sacrificing commitment
of Maurice.

In a week or two i will have contacted those who volunteered to commit
to gradually getting SftP magazine on line.  We will set up a schedule
(more or less).  Michael Goldhaber, could you communicate w/ Steve
Cavrak for the best way to handle this.  The simplest would be for each
portion to appear on the list and then go into the archive.  However if
Steve can get a UVM website for us, an archive on a website would be
more useful (widely available)  We would then still post here but
someone could take responsibility to transfer each posting to the
website (a very undemanding webmaster, so to speak).  Another
possibility is to connect w/ the Brits and have them archive them on
their website.  I'm sure there are other possibilities.
herb