We already have an archive/website at list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?
A0=SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE .
It is possible to download the scanned piece from there. Is  that
sufficient? If all uploaded articles are listed according to the title
SftP MAG and date, etc. it should be possible to find them. It will of
course not be possible to search for topic words if the documents are
scanned without  OCR being performed on them.

Suggestions?

Best,
Michael