Just to let you know  the ''hunt'' is still open ...

I've just been informed by my patron  that  ALF   NACHEMSON was not THE
one  ....

Someone named  something looking  or sounding

A Fektamson,  Al Fektamson   Alf Fektamson

This physician has published something about  flexor tendon sutures  in
the nineties.

Working to find the man ( or woman ) for many hours  with no success.

Any help will be greatly appreciated !!!!!!!

André Allard
Adjoint aux ressources pédagogiques
Direction de l'enseignement
CHUM
----- Réacheminé par André AA Allard/CHUM/Reg06/SSSS le 2009-11-16 10:41
-----

André AA Allard/CHUM/Reg06/SSSS
2009-11-16 08:23

cc

Objet
Looking for a surgeon physician   (maybe scandinavian)

Someone named  something looking  or sounding

A Fektamson,  Al Fektamson   Alf Fektamson

This physician has published something about  flexor tendon sutures  in
the nineties.

Working to find the man ( or woman ) for many hours  with no success.

Any help will be greatly appreciated !!!!!!!

Thanks in advance !