Thanks to Thomas Flynn, this has been filled!

Marybeth Edwards, MSLS
Manager, Health Science Library
Roger Williams Medical Center
825 Chalkstone Ave.
Providence, RI 02908

Phone:  401-456-2036
Fax:      401-456-2191

Did this answer your question? We have the time to help you.  Please contact us if we did not answer your question.  Thank you for using the library.

"When you know, you choose Roger Williams"
This document contains confidential information belonging to Roger Williams Medical Center.  This information is legally privileged and intended for the use of the individual or entity names above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of this document is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this in error, please notify the sender immediately to arrange for the return of this document.