Steve,

We just started using schoolwires <http://www.winooski.k12.vt.us>. It is
much less expensive than schoolfusion and in a lot of cases shows it. I have
some cons, but a lot of pros including easy to design web pages for people
that can barely turn on the computer. There are a few gotchas though - the
basic features are a bit bland - each time you want another feature, there
is a price to pay - luckily the feature is a one time only fee. We want to
be able to do flash animation on our home page so we can change the picture
often. We thought we would be able to simply change the picture on the home
page, but unless the end-user clears their cache - they will never see it.
The design team is currently working on our template so flash works.

If you have any other questions, call me at 802-383-6087.

Bryan
Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator
Winooski School District