I just had a client with KIS 08 and they had trouble using Moodle (any
Moodle) because of the internet settings.  We did find a work around for the
issue, but it was not documented on the Kaspersky site.

Basically the issue was that when the HTML editor in Moodle used popups to
initiate a change to a Moodle label, webpage or activity description, (like
when creating a hyperlink or inserting an image) you could not "OK" the
change.

The work around for the client was simply disabling the web protection when
using/working in Moodle.  On my computer I was able to add our URLs to a
"white list" within Kaspersky and restart which allowed me to work again.

I can't speak to how well it works as anti virus protection because I
uninstalled it soon after.  I'm a sucker for MS's Security Essentials which
has treated me well so far.

Hope that info is useful.

-Joe

--
Joseph Thibault
VP of Support and Curriculum

Email: [log in to unmask]
Skype: joseph.thibault
Phone:  (802) 735-2066
Blog: http://theglobalclassroom.blogspot.com

This information may be privileged or confidential and is intended for use
solely by the person(s) named above. Review of this communication by anyone
other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited; and distribution
or duplication of this communication may not be made without the prior
consent of the sender.