Yes, we use Irfanview and I will be resizing. I was just being lazy.  :)
But, yes, I would love to have them do it but time is short and I
actually will not see this group again until January.
But, did they have a wonderful time and it is appropriate that I
thank those who were part of the earlier discussion. I would add that
we also worked in a lesson about appropriate behavior and appropriate
representation. I was a little concerned with giving them freedom but
they got the picture, no cigarettes, no middle fingers, no skimpy
bikinis, etc. Yes, they giggled a lot but, they got the message. So,
we accomplished two lessons anyway.

That being said, in prep for next year, anyone have an easy color#
chart? Just a base chart of some kind. The kids all wanted to change
hair color but you seem to need to put in the code as opposed to
"picking" a color. If not, I can make one up for this exercise this summer.

Thanks again,
Rick

Tech Support
Townshend School District