Regarding an old subject:
Note the two avatar sites that were preferred and they even get
through all our network security measures. (Woopee). Has anyone found
a way to reduce the pixel dimensions before downloading? They come
down at 95X95 and we can't post anything larger than 84X84.
http://www.moeruavatar.com/index_en.shtml
http://illustmaker.abi-station.com/index_en.shtml
Regardless, I expect to have a grand time tomorrow with our 4th
graders. My thanks to all who participated in the discussion. They
will love this before they get the down side of doing homework over
the Internet.
Sure, I know that my dilemma can lead to further instructional
possibilities but I have the students for an hour every other week
and there is a lot to cover.

Thanks, I can't see anything that would do that on the sites.
Rick

Tech Support
Townshend School District
PO Box 226