Hosted on bluehost
   go to wildwaldenites.us - a "gateway" site to wordpress sites -
   I set up the "everest" site, others are being done by teams of 8th graders.

Am also using free hosting at wordpress.com
On Wordpress.com
   waldenschoolvt.wordpress.com
   mrsmaire.wordpress.com (3rd grade teacher's site, set up with my help, now almost entirely updating on her own)

WordPress software is free, and there are lots of free plugins to add functions.

Sigurd Andersen

Steve Jarrett wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Chittenden East Supervisory Union is researching external web hosting of its school web pages that will include templates and maybe some options such as calendar, survey, notification and intranet.

Please share:
- your external host' name, if you have one
- links to your web sites
- your pro/con experience with vendor
- what features do you recommend

Thank you,