YAY! I have been struggling to share documents with staff groups without
having to enter individual addresses...  Was the "Groups" tab in Users &
groups for gMail only? Now I see my staff group show up in Groups...
Success!

on 12/9/09 9:56 AM, Raymond Ballou wrote:

> http://news.cnet.com/8301-17939_109-10411538-2.html
>
> .... Education Edition customers can try out Google Groups now.
>
> R.

and privileged information protected under the Family Educational Rights and
Privacy Act. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the message.