We did use AlertNow to close school on Wednesday and didn't notice any
issues.

We are in the process of integrating AlertNow with PowerSchool and will be
pushing the contact info automatically from PowerSchool in the next week
or so.

     - Josh

>Anyone else using alertnow have issues yesterday?
>R.
>
>apparently it was a known issue, and they have addressed it...
>
>"Thank you for your recent report regarding your last broadcast. I
>apologize
>that some of your recipients experienced difficulty in receiving their
>calls. Our
>engineers looked into your reported issue of elevated “No Answer” results
>and
>we have found the cause.  A fix was implemented at 2PM ET Wednesday so
>this issue will not reoccur."

Josh Blumberg
Director of Technology
Addison Central Supervisory Union