You can call AlertNow and they can help you set it up.  Basically
powerschool "autosend feature" will ftp a csv export to AlertNow every
night.  The problem for us was that some parents wanted different phone
numbers called and we didn't want to corrupt the PowerSchool data by
assigning a cell phone for a home phone for instance.  We added 6 custom
fields to our powerschool to hold the AlertNow phone numbers this way we
can account for these requests.  We will be trying to make the change at
the end of next week.  I have attached the instructions AlertNow provided.

       - Josh

>School Information Technology Discussion <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>>We are in the process of integrating AlertNow with PowerSchool and will
>be
>>pushing the contact info automatically from PowerSchool in the next week
>>or so.
>>
>>     - Josh
>

>I would be very interested in hearing how you are doing this if you don't
>mind..
>
>Melissa Hayden-Raley
>IT Technician
>Milton Town School District
>======================
>Need computer help? http://helpdesk.mtsd-vt.org
>Fix it yourself!  http://helpdesk.mtsd-vt.org/selfhelp/index.html

>CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
>for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
>and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
>distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
>contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy/delete all copies of the

Josh Blumberg
Director of Technology
Addison Central Supervisory Union
802-382-1270