Hi Vince,

Do you belong to the VAGUE (Vermont Area Group of Unix Enthusiasts) list?  There are lots of folks on there who can help. Many of the people on that list have small consulting businesses. The VAGUE list is hosted on one of the UVM servers. I don't remember the instructions to subscribe. There are some people on this list that are also on the VAGUE list. They might remember.

Dave

David Tisdell. Music Teacher
Browns River Middle School
20 River Road
Jericho, VT 05465
[log in to unmask] (e-mail)

>>> Vincent Rossano <[log in to unmask]> 12/3/2009 11:46 AM >>>
We recently acquired a new website here in Montpelier.  While our previous
site certainly needed a major overhaul, we were driven by the school board
to come up with something very quickly.  We jobbed out the project and
even that jobbing was influenced by factors beyond the technical.  Some of
us are not happy with the results.  However...

We've ended up with a somewhat effective website by a fairly uncooperative
designer/developer.  One of the many problems for us is that it was done
in Joomla for which we have no inhouse expertise.  With time, we will
acquire that expertise, but, right now, we need some help.  Anyone out
there who knows Joomla and does consulting work?

-Vince

Vincent Rossano
Information Technology Director
Montpelier Public Schools