________________________________

From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Isham, David
Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2009 11:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: What version of Office are people using?

HI,

We are still using M$ Office 2k, and wondering what our kids will
encounter in high school. GISU is k-8.

Some of us really don't like M$ office 2007! Does anyone use Open Office
with students?

David Isham
Network Administrator
Grand Isle Supervisory Union
5038 US Rte 2
North Hero, VT 05474
802-372-6921 vox
802-372-4898 fax

Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If this email contains
confidential and/or privileged health or student information and you are
not entitled to access such information under FERPA or HIPAA, federal
regulations require that you destroy this email without reviewing it and
you may not forward it to anyone.

believed to be clean.