From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sylvia Gagne
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 1:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: student email form

We are hoping to offer our 7th and 8th graders email starting in the 3rd quarter... better late than never!

Before we can do this, we need to update our student use agreement.  I am looking for samples from other schools.  If you don't mind sharing, you may contact me off-list.

Thanks in advance!

--

smg

Sylvia Gagne