We recently purchases a number of the Epson Powerlite 410 short throws.
You can read a review on them at this location:

http://www.projectorcentral.com/epson_powerlite_410w_classroom_projector
_review.htm

In addition from Digital Universe we purchased this wall mount for
$398.54.

We are using them with classroom Smartboards (64" diagonal) and very
pleased. Installation is a piece of cake and there are plenty of
adjustments knobs to lock right in place. I highly recommend the two.

Jim