Greetings,
I am looking for an open source (read: free!) solution for converting flash movies to mpeg, or a format readable by iTunes.  Oh by the way...needs to be Mac software!  I've tried Handbrake and iSquint, but haven't had luck thus far.
The problem is I have several students making Jing movies/tutorials using the free version of Jing.  It's fine to upload those to screencast.com, but we really want to put the tutorials on ipods as part of the class' tutorial resources collection.  Apparently Jing creates the swf in a way that handbrake won't rip.
Does anyone have thoughts or workarounds for us?
thanks so much!

Rob Gervais
Technology Coordinator
Franklin Northeast Supervisory Union