How is that any different from a listserv?

Steve Barner

From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Teresa Fitz-Gerald
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2009 2:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Mail Chimp

Hi,
Our school is considering using an e-mail service called Mail Chimp to distribute our newsletter electronically.  Using this service would allow families to sign up and to remove themselves from the e-mail list.  A certain number of e-mails are free, then there is a fee based service.  We are wondering if any of you have experience with Mail Chimp or a similar service and what your successes/pitfalls/recommendations are.  Thanks!
Teri

Teri Fitz-Gerald, Math and Computer Science
Mount Abraham Union Middle/High School
220 Airport Drive
Bristol, VT     05443
Phone: (802) 453-2333, ext. 1136