I just had a client with KIS 08 and they had trouble using Moodle (any Moodle) because of the internet settings.  We did find a work around for the issue, but it was not documented on the Kaspersky site.

Basically the issue was that when the HTML editor in Moodle used popups to initiate a change to a Moodle label, webpage or activity description, (like when creating a hyperlink or inserting an image) you could not "OK" the change.

The work around for the client was simply disabling the web protection when using/working in Moodle.  On my computer I was able to add our URLs to a "white list" within Kaspersky and restart which allowed me to work again.

I can't speak to how well it works as anti virus protection because I uninstalled it soon after.  I'm a sucker for MS's Security Essentials which has treated me well so far.

Hope that info is useful.

-Joe