Thanks, Steve W.

We're in the midst of conversation about the cost effectiveness of 1 vs 3 yr warranties, and these failure rate numbers are the first seemingly concrete stats I've seen.

Steve J.

Steve Jarrett
District Technology Supervisor
Chittenden East Supervisory Union
(802) 858 - 1729
(fax) (802)899-2904

>>> Steve Webster <[log in to unmask]> 12/30/2009 9:07 AM >>>
Here's a quick snapshot of laptop reliability, by vendor:
     http://www.channelinsider.com/c/a/Spotlight/How-Good-is-that-PC-under-the-Tree-204989/

Steve

believed to be clean.