At Winooski, we use MS Office 2004 for Mac with the XML converter installed.
Our PC users use MS Office 2003 Very few offices in the district uses MS
Office 2007 for Windows, and MS Office 2008 for Mac. In my opinion, MS
Office 2007 is just so confusing. We purchased a 20 Acer netbook cart and
installed Open Office. The thirty netbooks that will be given to teachers
after completing a course will also have Open Office - unless they want to
buy their own copy of M$ Office.

Bryan

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator