We are on Office 2007 and our images include Open Office.  We haven't moved that far into implementing Open Office however.  At first users didn't like the Ofice 2007 interface and there was grumbling but once they got used to it all was well.

Jack W. Barnes, CNE
Network Administrator
CCSU
Office 802-857-7000
Ext. 1039
Cell 802-318-0976
Fax 802-879-8197

>>> "Isham, David" <[log in to unmask]> 12/03/09 11:33 AM >>>
HI,

We are still using M$ Office 2k, and wondering what our kids will
encounter in high school. GISU is k-8.

Some of us really don't like M$ office 2007! Does anyone use Open Office
with students?

David Isham
Network Administrator
Grand Isle Supervisory Union
5038 US Rte 2
North Hero, VT 05474
802-372-6921 vox
802-372-4898 fax

3/12/2009This email may contain information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If this email contains confidential and/or privileged health or student information and you are not entitled to access such information under FERPA or HIPAA, federal regulations require that you destroy this email without reviewing it and you may not forward it to anyone.

The information contained in this communication, including any
attachments, is confidential,constitutes privileged
communication, and is intended only for the use of the
addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior
consent from the sender. The information in this e-mail is
also protected by the rights afforded under Family Educational
Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies.
Any unauthorized use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure,
printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
us immediately at 802-879-8192 or return e-mail,and delete any
copies of this message immediately.  Any inadvertent disclosure
of this communication shall not compromise the confidential
nature of the communication.