Medlib Colleagues

If you are familiar with your institution's disaster plan, does this
plan include a proviso to board employees' pets?  The thinking would
be that employees would be more likely to get to work during a
disaster situation if their pets have a place to be safe.

We have created a sub-committee at our institution to set up
procedures and supplies to create a sort of "kennel" in event of a
disaster.  We don't want to re-invent the wheel, so would love to talk
to anyone who has already thought of this.

many thanks as always
happy
Happy Copley, MLS, AHIP
Health Sciences Library