Is anyone familiar with a publication called Retail Clinician? I found a
website but it does not have archives and it is not listed in PubMed or
LocatorPlus. I have a patron that is looking for the following articles.

	Alexander, A. & Johnsen, M.  (2007, Summer).  The time has come
for convenient care.  Retail Clinician.

	Frederick, J. (2006, Spring). Inside the Retail Clinic.  Retail
Clinician.

	It's a landslide: Job satisfaction ranks high. (2007, Winter).
Retail Clinician.

If anyone has access to this publication and can send these copies for
my patron, it would be appreciated.

All email from St. John's Regional Medical Center is encrypted in order
to comply with HIPAA. If you have problems opening this message, please
notify us and we will help you resolve the problem.

Jill M. LaGasse, Medical Librarian

St. John's Regional Medical Center

Medical and Consumer Health Library

2727 McClelland Blvd.

Joplin, Missouri 64804

[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  or

417-625-2275

This e-mail contains information which (a) may be PROPRIETARY IN NATURE OR
OTHERWISE PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and (b) is intended only for the
use of the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the addressee, or the
person responsible for delivering this to the addressee(s), you are notified
that reading, copying or distributing this e-mail is prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately.