Hello, everyone.  I'm working on a search example and would like your help in locating the topic.  I remember hearing about a surprisingly new beneficial use of a well-known prescription medication.  I don't know what the disorders or the drug name, but I remember that the new and current use were found to beneficially treat two completely different disorders.  If you know of the disorders and drug name (as well as any other such examples), please let me know.

Thank you,

Tanya

Tanya Feddern-Bekcan, MLIS, AHIP, MOT, OTR/L  formerly Tanya Feddern
305.243.3999 - [log in to unmask] - 305.325.9670 (fax) EBM Theme Director & Reference and Education Librarian Louis Calder Memorial Library University of Miami Miller School of Medicine