We looked once on our first run and shook our heads.  The second time we
stopped and looked at each other with a nod.
I told her I knew the snow was good.  She trusted me.  Rock and ice is not so
easy if you're tentative.
'One at a time, stop and look.  Trust your edges.'
'Which way?'
'Not sure.  Maybe try the woods a little.'
'Ok'
'Side steping is ok.'
'I Know.'
'Try a jump turn.  That's it.  Someone's coming.'
'I'm stuck.'
'There's soft snow there.'
'I'm not sure.'
'Count to 3 and jump. You can do it.'
'I'm not sure.'
'The snow is good where I am, come on.  Trust yourself.'

'1 2 3 go!'

'That's not easy ya know...you did a good bit of skiing to get through that.'
'Thanks, let's go.  We have to get to Spruce for marshmellows and hot
chocolate*.'

*We found out that Spruce doesn't start hot chocolate and marshmellows until
tomorrow.  Starr without hot chocolate and marshmellows is horrible.