  From:       Abigail Catherine Franklin <[log in to unmask]>

  To:         [log in to unmask]

  Date:       09/03/2008 08:35 AM

  Subject:    First Meeting!

  Sent by:    Engineers Without Borders <[log in to unmask]>

Hello Everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful summer and are looking forward to not
only getting back into classes, but also working hard with EWB! Our
first meeting of the year will be Wednesday September 10 @ 7:00p in
Votey (We are still verifying a room number). We have many important
dates and activities to discuss including upcoming fund raising events
and our annual banquet. Be sure to invite anyone who may be
interested, and I look forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday at 7:00p!

Have a great week of classes!

Abby Franklin