Abby et al,

    I dont mean to sound like a prick, but if you could put EWB in the
subject line, so that I would be sure to read the email, i would be
much obliged. I get too many email and more than half are bullshit so
weeding through can be a hassle. however i do want to read these and
it would be mighty helpful.

Thanks
Greg