Good info, Doug, thanks.  The revisions of the FICAT were endorsed by
essentially all pertinent groups (ACR, SVS, IUP, many others), including the
clarifications of the Saphenous vein systems; I think I meant  merely to
note that current clinical reporting isn't always in compliance with
currently accepted anatomical nomenclature.
Phil

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 4:35 PM, Doug Marcum <[log in to unmask]