 Question..CCVI some of the later messages achieved we not available, no
text only the details of the e-mail address.
Has anyone had the same problem with flownet?

Well Flownet you have helped me once again..

I did my first patient for CCVI who has MS. Diagnosis in 1998. Patient from
Stanford.

Her test was normal. I read all of the hand out she brought with her. It was
very explicit. I am at home without the handout.
Will include it tomorrow. This test has to be very structured and duplicated
for each side for comparison.
Don't know that I really knew what I was doing.
I also looked at her IVC at the suggestion of our neuroradiologist.

bil transverse IJV's measure inferior and superior,, all diameters measured.
 " with valsalva, supine and then 85 degrees sitting upright head resting.on
a pillow.

Doppler triplex normal respiration, valsalva with release, velocities
measured inferior and superior jugular.

Valsalva and release velocity trace is hard to do within a few seconds.. but
I was able to see the changes.
Obviously the velocity decreases with valsalva and increases with
respiration.
I will read over the literature.
Is this going to be a test for every patient with MS?
This was a Stanford patient... Oye the pressure.
Well we will see how the vascular radiologist reads it.

Thanks Matt and Frank. I went into the achieves...
Question.. some of the later messages achieved we not available, no text
only the details of the e-mail address.
Has anyone had the same problem with flownet?

Denise Levy, RVT, RDMS, RDCS
the MISS group
San Jose, CA