changes in volume with heart rate are well documented and relate to
starlings law, the greater the filling the greater the contraction.  thats
why you never use the cardiac cycle following a pvc to measure psv for
stenosis.    the second issue is called compensatory flow use your image to
confirm any stenosis when the contralateral ica is occluded or highly
stenosed.

...TJ

To handle yourself, use your head. To handle others, use your heart.