My suggestion to you is.. stop working incredibly hard and use the angle
correct close to 60,,58,55,45, 35  try it and see if you change the outcome
of the stenoses.
I have not had a problem remaining consistent. Do you go straight or angle
with the steering of the color box? You can try different steering.  If a
diastolic velocity of over 100 it does not matter if you are at 60 or 55
degree angle. it is still 80-90% stenosed.
Focus on getting a good doppler and the rest will fall into place.
Denise Levy, RVT, RDMS, RDCS
MISS group
San Jose, CA