I was unsuccessful in contacting Rudy Meyer and his associates in The Netherlands, as well. I found an online source to purchase for $500 (EXPENSIVE!!!). I have the info at work if anyone is interested. I was able to purchase one for a nominal fee from a previous study. If you wish to try that route, contact Duke or Wake Forest.
They can probably be made out of sturdy cardboard or plexiglass if anyone is that talented.
If anyone isinterested in the online website If found-contact me at work and I will forward the quote I recieved.

Connie McCoy, RVT
Cincinnati Children's Hospital
Cincinnati State & Technical College