What was the patient history? Trauma? Portal hypertension?

  _____

From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of ....Richard
G. Brebner
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2010 8:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Splenic artery RI

Can someone tell me if there is a normal RI for splenic artery?   Is there
an article to reference?  One of my students on clinical said one of the
docs said the splenic artery RI appeared high in one of the patients and
asked the student to research this.  Does age matter? HTN hx matter? Does
body size play a role?

Thank You for any information.

Richard G. Brebner
Chief Technical Officer