Flownetters:  Good morning!  I noticed several organizations posting their
seminar schedules and I wanted to share a link to Pegasus Lectures' 2010
seminar schedule and mention our new course and product offerings, as well.

In-Person Review Seminars

Visit http://www.pegasuslecturesinc.com/shop/live_seminars.php  for our full
2010 seminar schedule.   NEW in 2010 - Fundamentals of Phlebology seminar.

Online eCourses

Identical in content to our "in-person" seminars, Pegasus eCourses provide
maximum flexibility.  The seminar is divided into modules so you can chose
to view the seminar according to your schedule and timetable, convenient
from a work or home computer.  Currently offering SPI Physics and Pediatric
Echo eCourses.  Pacemaker Optimization, Peripheral Arterial Review and
Cardiac Hemodynamics available in February.  RPVI Review available in March.

On-Site Education

Customize a dedicated Pegasus event at your facility.

Educational Materials

Pegasus recently published the new RPVI ExamSim CD (co-published with the
SVU/SVS) and a new brief Essentials of Ultrasound Physics: The Board Review
Book (paperback) by Frank Miele approved for 15 AMA/PRA Category 1 CME.  For
a full list of resources, visit http://www.pegasuslectures.com
<http://www.pegasuslectures.com/> .

Pegasus seminars and eCourses come with an UNLIMITED Pass Guarantee.  If you
have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or e-mail. Thanks!
-Debbie Anderson, Sales and Marketing Director, Pegasus Lectures -
972.564.3056 (office), 972.668.1842 (cell) or