Austin Community College is in Austin about 90 miles north of San
Antonio.  We have had several students commute from San Antonio. I think
we have good programs, general, cardiac and vascular, but I am biased
since I teach there.   Your family member should go visit all of the
nearby schools to see which one fits best. Look at www.caahep.org for a
list of accredited schools.

Robin Garza, RDMS, RVT