Andy
I stand corrected... the RF codes for VNUS are STILL 36475 and 36476,
different than laser.   Same billing principles apply. In conversation
with a rep a week or so ago, he implied the codes for 2010 were made
the same regardless of energy source.  I think what he meant is that
the REIMBURSEMENT will be closer the same for 2010, not yet the codes...

So sorry for the misinformation

Doug

Doug Marcum
RDMS,RDCS,RVT(APS)